Looking to get away from the hustle and bustle? This lakefront home will give you the serenity you’ve been searching for. Overlooking Albritton Lake through mature oak trees nestled in your backyard, you will truly feel one with nature. This home is spacious for the large family get-togethers with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Custom cedar woodwork around the brick fireplace and dining area. The oversized master bedroom has a view anyone would be eager to wake up to. The main entrance could be converted into a large walk-in closet for the master. Brand new double-pane windows throughout the house. The covered and enclosed patio is perfect for lounging at any time of the day. Irrigation system for your lawn care. Storage for your boat or off-road toys with your very own workshop in the backyard.
As if this property wasn’t already an outdoor enthusiast’s dreamland.. It also backs up to the Florida conservation management area.
Adjacent to the primary home is a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom mobile that could easily become tenant occupied, an extra home on site or keep it as storage. You can split the parcels if you choose to. Use my preferred lender and receive up to $750 credit towards closing costs.
Date Added: 7/18/22 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 7/12/23 at 10:50 pm
- GeneralCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Upstairs, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- FlooringCeramic Tile, Laminate, Hardwood
- A/Ctrue, Central Air
- Heatingtrue, Central
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances
- RoomsAttic, Florida Room, Inside Utility
- Disability FeatureAccessible Approach with Ramp
- GeneralIrrigation System, Lighting, Storage, Shed(s), Storage
- PoolDiving Board, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- RoofingRoof Over
- GeneralBlock, Concrete, Stucco, Wood Frame, Two, Slab
- HOA AmenitiesPark, Playground, Tennis Court(s), 750.0, Annually
- Originating MLSStellar MLS
- ZoningA1, SEC 15 TWP 13 RGE 23 COM AT A PT ON W LINE OF E 1/2 OF W 1/2 OF SE 1/4 OF SE 1/4 WHICH IS 400 FT S OF N LINE OF SE 1/4 OF SE 1/4 TH S TO S BDY LINE OF SE 1/4 OF SE 1/4 TH E TO E LINE OF W 1/2 OF SE 1/4 OF SE 1/4 TH N TO N LINE OF SE 1/4 OF SE 1/4 TH W 128.7 FT TH S 400 FT TH W TO POB EXC CTY RD ROW ALONG N BDY & W 100 FT OF E 228.7 FT OF N 400 FT OF E 1/2 OF W 1/2 OF SE 1/4 OF SE 1/4, 09624-001-00
- ViewTrees/ Woods, Water
- FencingChain Link, Wood
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- SewerSeptic Tank
- SourceStellar MLS, Stellar MLS
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.5%
- NA Compensation0%
- DistrictMarion County School District
- HighNorth Marion High School
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App