Welcome to this fully renovated residential home located in Bradenton. This one-of-a-kind customized home is perfect for those looking to capitalize on rental opportunities like Airbnb, with a separate 400 sq ft residential accessory structure, offering endless possibilities to suit your needs.
Situated on an oversized lot just two streets away from the stunning Manatee River, this home presents an ideal investment opportunity or perfect as your forever home. Bring your boat and camper, as there are no HOA restrictions to limit the use of your property, providing plenty of space for parking all of your toys. Additionally, there is ample room for a pool, perfect for enjoying the Florida sunshine.
The main home boasts an open floor plan, showcasing natural stone countertops, marble flooring in the bathrooms, and a beautifully renovated kitchen with subway tile backsplash. Other notable features include a tankless water heater, an in-line water filtration system, and dimmer-controlled recessed lighting. The master bathroom is brand new, featuring an oversized walk-in shower. Throughout the home, you will find custom crown molding, chair rail, picture framing, and an accent ceiling in the living room, adding elegance and charm.
The attached oversized 1-car garage is complete with fresh epoxy finished floors and a workbench, while the hand-laid brick patio wraps around three sides of the home. The attic insulation has been upgraded to a remarkable R-60 rating, and the master flow attic power roof vent with a built-in humidistat/thermostat helps save on heating and cooling expenses. The property also benefits from a 5-zone full yard irrigation system with a rain sensor. Pest treatments are on schedule and transferable to the new owner, providing peace of mind. The HVAC system is regularly serviced and in excellent working condition. Seller is providing a 1 year HOME WARRANTY with the sale.
The custom-built office/flex space (residential accessory structure) is a standout feature, offering natural stone counters, a marble bathroom floor, and a tankless water heater. The main level provides ample space for an office or other uses, while a mini kitchenette, bathroom, and loft space large enough for a queen bed offer versatility and convenience.
Just a short 5-minute bike ride (1 mile) away is the historic downtown Bradenton RiverWalk, where you can enjoy free concerts every Friday. The closest boat launch is less than a mile away, allowing you to keep your boat on-site without any HOA restrictions. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the nearby Manatee River, surrounded by Florida’s native plants, birds, and wildlife. This location also offers easy access to I-75, making travel a breeze.
Living in close proximity to the fresh saltwater of the Manatee River provides a refreshing and invigorating experience, filling you with inner peace and energy. Additionally, the famous Siesta Key and Anna Maria Islands are just a short drive away, offering access to some of America’s top-rated beaches in the Gulf of Mexico.
This meticulously maintained home is ready for immediate occupancy, providing an opportunity you don’t want to miss. Don’t wait to become the lucky new owner of this remarkable property
Date Added: 3/13/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/11/23 at 5:49 pm
- GeneralCrown Molding, Kitchen/ Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk- In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- LaundryLaundry Room
- FlooringCeramic Tile, Vinyl
- A/Ctrue, Central Air
- Heatingtrue, Central
- Eco/Green FeatureInsulation, Thermostat
- RoomsBonus Room, Great Room
- FireplaceGas, Living Room, Fireplace
- Disability FeatureAccessible Approach with Ramp
- GeneralIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Additional Single Family Home
- WindowsLow Emissivity Windows
- GeneralBlock, One, Slab
- Road/AccessPaved, Asphalt
- HOA AmenitiesPool, Community Pool, $103 Monthly
- Originating MLSStellar MLS
- ZoningR1 B, LOTS 4 & 5, BLK 6, RIVER HAVEN SUB, LESS: COM AT A PT ON THE ELY BNDRY LN OF LOT 38, BLK 6, WHERE THE LN DIVIDING LOTS 3 & 4 INTERSECTS THE ELY LN OF SD LOT 38, TH GO IN A SELY DIRECTION A DIST OF 5 FT ALG THE ELY LN OF SD LOT 38, TO A POB; TH GO IN A NWLY DIRECTION ON THE ELY LN OF SD LOT 38, A DIST OF 5 FT; TH GO IN A NELY DIRECTION, ALG THE LN DIVIDING, 1196500001
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Connected
- SewerPublic Sewer
- SourceStellar MLS, Stellar MLS
- Buyers Agent Compensation3%-$300
- NA Compensation3%-$300
- DistrictManatee County School District
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App