LIGHT AND BRIGHT, ALL THE WORK HAS BEEN DONE, AND SHOWS LIKE A MODEL. SPLIT PLAN, VAULTED CEILINGS, UPDATED, and REMODELED. Large staggered porcelain tile can be found through most of the villa. Removal of the pass through kitchen wall gives a full open floor plan with views of the family room, dining room, and living room from the kitchen. Kitchen features granite, soft close drawers, upper and lower cabinet lighting, lazy Susan cabinet, wood cabinets, skylight, and breakfast bar. Guest ensuite can be used as a mother-in-law ensuite with the wet bar, refrigerator, and sink. Guest bathroom updated with corian counter, newer floor tile, light, and mirror. Guest bedroom offers crown moulding, wood laminate flooring and access to the Florida room. Master bedroom has crown moulding, a full closet and walk in closet. Granite counters, dual sinks, wood cabinets, updated light fixtures and mirrors complete the master bathroom. Enjoy the view and serenity from the glass and screen enclosed Florida room which offers access to a brick paved open lanai. Two car garage offers a separate laundry room with front loading washer and dryer. Peace of mind with hurricane shutters and a security system. Roof replaced in 2007 (owner responsibility). Garden Lakes Villas is a hidden active community with shady trees, walking trails, heated pool, tennis/pickleball courts, fitness center, shuffleboard courts, library, clubhouse, dance floor, and lots of activities.
- SubdivisionGarden Lakes Villas Sec 2
- Year Built1987
- Lot Sq Ft3620
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- ExteriorHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- InteriorCeiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- ViewPark/Greenbelt, Trees/Woods
- SecuritySecurity System, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector(s)
- Floor CoveringsLaminate, Tile
- Full Baths2
- Rear Porch
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App